transformational coach, spiritual guide, witch
Welcome to this sacred space, this digital portal to me and my work; I’m so glad you are here!
I too, have struggled with debilitating anxiety and depression, rooted in personal and ancestral trauma, attachment wounds, and toxic cultural conditioning. What has empowered me to heal is to look these wounds straight in the face and love myself in the process, bringing healing to the spaces that still feel broken, unlovable, and unworthy.
I have always struggled with a feeling of not-belonging, of being “too much,” and deeply afraid of the power that lay dormant within me. This manifested in some questionable life choices to deal with the pain I carried, including dropping out of high school, engaging in several co-dependent relationships, suicidal ideation and substance misuse, and a rigid ideal of perfectionism that led chronic panic attacks followed by deep depressive episodes. As a young adult, all I knew was that I didn’t want to feel the way I felt any more, and I wished my life looked completely different than how I was living at the time.
And so began my healing journey, starting with individual and group therapy, expanding into trauma work, and exploring my spiritual path as an avenue for powerful transformation. I reclaimed the magical parts of me that I had buried out of those feelings of “too-muchness”—delving back into tarot, meditation, and connecting with nature through ceremony and ritual to create a solid support for the healing work that lay ahead of me. I found 12-step work, which integrated beautifully into my practices, offering the principals of surrender, trust, connection to a Higher Power, accountability, and spiritual awakening in a framework that made it simple to apply to my life every day. This magical combination made it possible for me to overcome those negative beliefs and energetic blocks to create the career of my dreams, establish a healthy and loving relationship and family, and cultivate an exquisitely loving and joyful relationship with myself and my life.
Over the years, I have studied many different paths and modalities to continue to enrich my own journey of personal growth as well as for my clients. I feel so passionately about helping folks create a loving spiritual foundation and daily practices to support their own healing, whether it’s trauma, anxiety, depression, bipolar, ADHD, or simply looking for direction, purpose, and joy in their lives. I bring the magic in every space, every day, to inspire myself and others to trust the process and bring alignment, gratitude and inspiration into each sacred moment. Won’t you join me?
My Experience / Credentials:
- Licensed Professional Counselor since 2016
- BA in International Studies from Virginia Commonwealth University
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Oregon State University
- Brainspotting training in Levels 1 and 2 with Lisa Larson at the Pacific Trauma Center
- Certified Sacred Breathwork Facilitator from Sacred Breath Academy
- Huna Level 1 Training with Dr. Matt James
- Psychodrama Training with Dr. Antonina Garcia
- Other trainings: Hakomi Method, Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy, Focusing Technique, Interpersonal Neurobiology, Attachment Theory and Complex Trauma, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Sacred Postpartum, Witch Camp (Seattle area and Bali), Priestess Path training
My Work Experience
- SageWalk, the Wilderness School – wilderness therapy for at-risk youth
- North Star Center – transitional living for young adults in drug and alcohol recovery
- Meadowlark Manor – group home for teen girls in foster care
- Cascade Crest Transitions – parent specialist for young people in transitional living
- New Leaf Academy – therapeutic boarding school for girls ages 10-16
- Private Therapy Practice since 2014, specializing in adolescents and adult women with anxiety, depression, relationship and family issues
My Personal Growth Journey
- Worked the 12-steps
- Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Shamanic Healing
- Soul Retrieval
- Sandtray Therapy
- Narrative and Bibliotherapy
- Nature/Eco Therapy
- Wilderness solo
- Spiritual Pilgrimage to Glastonbury and Edinburgh, UK
- Traditional Therapy and Coaching
I have done this work both to be a better clinician in my practice and for my own growth and healing. All this has led up to my transformational coaching work – a perfect package of years and years of personal experience and professional development to bring to you a holistic embodiment of spiritual, emotional, and mental healing. This allows me to tailor my work with each individual client to what works best FOR YOU!
Are you ready to fly?
It’s time to bust out of the old paradigm and build a life that is joyful, abundant, empowered and filled with possibility. I’m here with you every step of the way.