December 21st, 2020 is not only the Winter Solstice (some folks celebrate Yule during this time), but also a Grand Conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter, which happens every 20 years. This is a big shift in energy astrologically, moving out of the element of earth and into air, meaning we are leaving behind old stodgy structures and patterns and will be receiving new ideas and inspirations of how to build the world to be loving, just, and joyful for all beings, in harmony with the Earth and all living things.
On Sunday, December 20th (8 am to noon) we will be gathering virtually to weave magic, process the hard shit of 2020 to fully release and return it to the earth, and activate our divine minds/higher selves to call in inspiration and vision for our lives.
In this four hour mini-retreat, we will:
- Create a safe, ceremonial container for our work together
- Share our stories of challenge and resilience of 2020
- Create a magical offering to the earth, surrendering an old story we are ready to be done with, and weaving magic of gratitude and intention as we cross the threshold out of old ways and into the new
- Breathwork and candle meditation to waken our vision and summon hope and inspiration
- Bonus: all participants will receive a specially crafted “New Story Spritzer” to freshen up your mind and home space for the new year!
Supplies will be included (I will have them available for pickup in Bend the week before our retreat), but some elements will be added by you. Participation is limited to 10 folks, so please register as soon as you can to secure your spot.
Cost is $150, with an option to donate extra to organizations that support the healing and empowerment of BIPOC in our community and beyond.
You must be registered and paid in full by December 13th (no refunds given after this date).